作者： Shane C.
發布日期： 2022 / 11 / 14,
華樂絲免費學術演講來嘍！Dr. Steve Wallace將親自分享多年來的經驗及秘訣，來破解論文的迷思、論文發表的困難和克服學術文章的寫作障礙！座位有限，請儘早報名參與！報名表格：https://forms.gle/3Sh45y5uRec1jLEj7
- I will see you on Monday.
- The week begins on Sunday.
- My plane leaves at noon.
- The movie starts at 6 p.m.
- He likes to read in the afternoon.
- The days are long in August.
- The book was published in 2022.
- The flowers will bloom in spring.
傳達較長的時間時，英文使用下列介系詞： since、for、by、from… to…、from… until…、during、(with)in。
- She has been gone since yesterday.（＊表從昨天離開，至今仍未歸來。）
- I’m going to New York for two weeks.（＊表將在那裡待兩個禮拜。）
- The movie showed from August to October.（＊表從八月開始，十月結束。）
- The decorations were up from spring until fall.（＊表從春天開始，秋天結束。）
- I watch TV during the evening.（＊指傍晚的一段時間內。）
- We must finish the project within a year.（＊表不長於一年。）
- There is a wasp in the room.
- Put the present inside the box.
- I left your keys on the table.
- She was waiting at the corner.
- He threw the ball over the roof.
- Hang that picture above the couch.
- The rabbit burrowed under the ground.
- The child hid underneath the blanket.
- We relaxed in the shade beneath the branches.
- The valley is below sea-level.
- She lives near the school.
- There is an ice cream shop by the store.
- An oak tree grows next to my house.
- The house is between Elm Street and Maple Street.
- I found my pen lying among the books.
- The bathroom is opposite that room.
- She took a quick glance at her reflection.（mirror為例外：She took a quick glance in the mirror.）
- You didn’t laugh at his joke.
- I’m looking at the computer monitor.
- We rejoiced at his safe rescue.
- That pretty girl smiled at you.
- Stop staring at me.
- I don’t approve of his speech.
- My contribution to the article consists of many pages.
- He came home smelling of alcohol.
- I dream of finishing college in four years.
- Can you think of a number between one and ten?
- I am thinking about this problem.
- Did someone call for a taxi?
- He hopes for a raise in salary next year.
- I’m looking for my keys.
- We’ll wait for her here.
- You go buy the tickets and I’ll watch for the train.
- If you wish for an “A” in this class, you must work hard.
Write your name above the line.
Draw a line across the page.
She leans against the tree.
The girl is ahead of the boy.
There is lace along the edge of the cloth.
He is among the trees.
Draw a circle around the answer.
The boy is behind the girl.
Write your name below the line.
He sat beneath the tree.
The girl is standing beside the boy.
She is between two trees.
He came from the house.
In front of
The girl is in front of the boy.
He is inside the house.
There is a tree nearby the house.
His hat is off.
He came out of the house.
She went through the door.
She is walking toward the house.
He is hiding under the table.
Please mark only within the circle.